How to submit
Importantly, please note the following conference policy:
Author restrictions: maximum of 1 paper first-authored and 2 papers co-authored.
Presenter restrictions: maximum of 1 presentation per participant; the presenting author (as indicated and, if needed, updated in the system by the submitting author) must have registered and paid the conference fee.
All accepted abstracts will be published in BMC Proceedings.
Abstract submission can be done through the link provided in the confirmation email after completing the registration process.
Step 1 – Abstract Submission
- go to the registration section REGISTER HERE
- enter/create your profile
- submit your abstract following the link provided in the confirmation email after completing the registration process (we only accept online abstract submissions)
Step 2 – Abstract Submission
- Receive your notification of acceptance or rejection
- If accepted: Pay your registration fee
- Your registration will only be completed upon payment of the registration fee.